Street Health is a non-profit, community-based agency that improves the health of homeless and under-housed people in the City of Toronto.
CAFE is proud to have participated in fundraising efforts for Street Health in March 2021. Together with our customers, we were able to contribute towards ensuring our city’s most vulnerable people have access to basic necessities.
Street Health offers the following:
- Nursing and foot care services
- Mental health support and case management
- Secure mail storage
- Identification replacement
- Harm reduction supplies, support, education and outreach
- Mobile Health Bus Case Managers
- Information, referral and personal care/hygiene supplies
- Overdose Prevention Site (OPS)
- Safe Opioid Supply pilot project
Over the first half of March, CAFE donated a portion of sales totalling $2500 to Street Health. We are happy to support this necessary community work, and will continue to partner with local organizations to help improve access to vital services for all members of our community.
To learn more: www.streethealth.ca