If you’re looking to try something new this Superbowl, then here are some great ways to add cannabis to your Superbowl experience!
The Superbowl isn’t far away, and it’s about time to start thinking about what type of Superbowl party you’re going to have. For a long time, cannabis was on the back burner, but with legalization rolling out across the country, more and more people are adding weed to their Superbowl lineup.
The great thing about cannabis is that it’s extremely versatile. There are hundreds of different cannabis products, all of which are great for parties such as the Superbowl. It doesn’t matter what you prefer. There’s a cannabis product to suit you at our Toronto dispensaries.
Over the last few years, the amount of information available about cannabis has also increased at a steady pace. All this information makes it easier for consumers to choose a cannabis product that suits them and be less apprehensive about the process. You can choose strain types, product types, and strengths that all make the experience of using cannabis much more fun.
In the following article, we’re going to take a closer look at some of the different ways to incorporate CBD and cannabis products into your Superbowl party and make this Superbowl party one to remember!
Different Ways to Add Cannabis to Your Superbowl Party!
There are some great cannabis products entering the market. As the desire for cannabis increases, cannabis companies are looking at creating innovative ways for people to enjoy cannabis and incorporate it into their daily lives.
- Cannabis Edibles – Cannabis edibles are becoming an increasingly popular way for people to experience cannabis. There are various cannabis edibles to choose from, including candy, cookies, brownies, cakes, suckers, and so much more! Remember, the high that you experience from edibles is different from smoking. It’s going to take longer for you to experience the effects, and the effects from the edible will last longer. Many people have described the high from edibles as a ‘full body’ high. You could try adding football-themed edibles to your Superbowl party, but always ensure that people are aware of what they’re eating and how strong they are.
- Cannabis-Infused Beverages – Another exciting new product that’s slowly being rolled out around the country is cannabis-infused beverages. These cannabis drinks are sometimes alcoholic, but most of the time is straight cannabis. Like edibles, it’s always important to take your time with any cannabis-infused drinks and learn to identify what your tolerances are to avoid over-indulging.
- Giant Joints – What could be cooler than a giant joint for your Superbowl party? Not much! A giant joint that could be passed around among friends is a great way to kick off any Superbowl party and get your guests relaxed and ready to party. There are some great videos available online about how to roll your own giant joints, as well as several companies that sell ‘party-sized’ joints that are pre-rolled and ready to smoke.
- Superbowl of Joints – If you’re looking for a more socially distant way to enjoy your Superbowl party this year, then a Superbowl of joints might be perfect! Rather than share one large joint between a group of people, you could buy pre-rolls a variety of joints, including different strain types, and place them into a large bowl for guests to smoke at their own speed. These don’t have to be full-sized joints. Mini-joints work perfectly and allow people to smoke a joint easily by themselves.
- CBD – Marijuana isn’t for everyone, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t still enjoy a cannabis product. CBD is a non-psychotropic cannabis product. What does this mean? It means that it isn’t going to get you ‘high’ like marijuana would. Most people that use CBD report that it leaves them feeling more relaxed and stress-free. If you have people attending that have to drive, CBD could be a great option for them.
- Massage Zone – What could be cooler than a ‘Massage Zone’ at your Superbowl party? You could set it up with a variety of CBD-based massage creams and ointments and allow your guests to get their relaxation on. CBD is believed to be a great natural anti-inflammatory, making it perfect for soothing and easing the pain and inflammation associated with tired and aching muscles and joints.
How to Add Cannabis to Your Superbowl Experience – Conclusion
There you have it! Some great ways that you can spice up your Superbowl party with the addition of cannabis. It’s essential to remember that cannabis isn’t for everyone. So, don’t ever pressure anyone into trying cannabis if they don’t want to or may have had a bad experience. Enjoy your Superbowl party this year, remember to be responsible, and don’t drink or smoke and drive!