Welcome to CAFE’s Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. This year we have gone virtual!
- Open for Submissions October 25th, 2020.
- Deadline for Submissions October 31st, 2020 at MIDNIGHT. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DEADLINE to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Winners will be announced on our various channels: Website, Facebook page, Instagram using #cafehalloween.
Pumpkin Photo Contest Prize Groups:
- 8 years and younger
- 9-12 years old
- 13-18 years old
- 19+ Adult
How to enter:
- Pick up a FREE pumpkin from any CAFE Location (while quantities last) or get your own pumpkin
- Carve, paint and/or decorate you pumpkin, take a photo and visit iamcafe.com/pumpkin carving contest and upload up to 3 images of your pumpkin.
- Register an account and make sure you enter your age category.
- Photos may be submitted by the following methods:
- On our Website, on our Facebook page, or on our Instagram using #cafehalloween .
- Photos submitted must be taken during October 2020.
- Photo captions must accompany all submissions and should include the subject of the image, the location the image was taken, age category and the name of the pumpkin carver.
- We are looking for carved pumpkin that highlight the Halloween theme and can evoke a Halloween story or emotion.
- If you include images of people, it is assumed that you have all necessary releases from the individuals depicted.
- Entries that involve human nudity, profanity, or sexual conduct will not be eligible to participate in the contest.
- All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
- Submissions may be watermarked if desired, but the watermark should be inconspicuous enough to not interfere with the judging of the photo. A watermarked photo might not be honored by the competition (at the judges’ sole discretion) if the photographer is unable or unavailable to provide a pristine, watermark-free version of the image when asked.
- Cannabis and Fine Edibles reserves the right, at all times, to verify that an entry complies with these terms, conditions, and rules. Entries that have not been obtained in accordance with these rules will not be accepted and will not be eligible to win.
- Cannabis and Fine Edibles can use all images submitted for advertising, E-newsletters, news releases, and on the website.