Running From March 1st – 15th
CAFE is proud to partner with STREET HEALTH, a non-profit community based agency that improves the health of homeless and under-housed people in the City of Toronto.
A portion of sales between March 1st and March 15th will be donated to the Street Health organization.
Your purchases will support accessible and client-centred health care to those who need it the most.
Street Health offers the following:
- Nursing and foot care services
- Mental health support and case management
- Secure mail storage
- Identification replacement
- Harm reduction supplies, support, education and outreach
- Mobile Health Bus Case Managers
- Information, referral and personal care/hygiene supplies
- Overdose Prevention Site (OPS)
- Safe Opioid Supply pilot project
Services are provided on a drop-in basis at a variety of locations. Last year close to 4,000 individuals made 60,000 client visits (in-person, by phone and connecting in the community).
This need has been increased by COVID-19, the opioid overdose crisis and the severe shortage of affordable housing.
To learn more: www.streethealth.ca